Yes, passengers who check in for their flight online may use mobile boarding passes at our airport. Should you decide to use an electronic boarding pass, kindly ensure that your phone is charged and that the screen brightness level is not too low.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the status of my departing flight?
- How can I book a flight?
- Do you offer special assistance for families of children with autism and individuals on the spectrum?
- How can I book assistance for Persons with Reduced Mobility [PRM]?
- I am travelling with children. Do you have Parenting Rooms and a Playing area?
- Can my child travel unaccompanied?
- What are the procedures for passengers travelling with pets?
- Are there any restrictions on travelling with an assistance dog?
- Can I use a Mobile Boarding Pass, or do I have to print it?
- Can I use my ID Card only to travel or do I need a passport too?