If you, or someone you are travelling with, require special assistance during your journey through the airport, our trained staff will be on hand to make your arrival or departure from Malta as seamless and as comfortable as possible. You can book the special assistance service at least 48 hours before departure through your airline carrier.
More information regarding the special assistance service can be requested by contacting Malta International Airport via telephone on +356 2124 9600 or by sending an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon departures, passengers requiring special assistance are to inform the airline during check-in or contact a member of the airport team through one of the service call points listed hereunder.
- Service Call Point is located near the transport drop-off area outside the Check-in Hall, close to Agenda Bookshop
- Service Call Point within the tunnel on Level -1, as you enter the main terminal building from the main car park
- Customer Services Information Desk within the Check-in Hall
- At the respective check-in counter/s
- Customer Services Information Desk at the Departure Gates
- Park East building, Level 0
Further information may be found on our website here.