Yes, syringes are allowed in cabin/hand baggage for medical requirements as long as a doctor’s prescription is presented.
Articles in this section
- I need to carry medicine in my hand luggage for my trip. What is the security procedure I am to follow?
- I will be travelling with a baby aged 0-24 months, what are the security hand luggage allowances?
- Can I carry syringes in my hand luggage due to medical requirements?
- Can I take an e-cigarette on board a plane?
- What can I keep in my hand luggage?
- Can I travel with gift-wrapped items in my hand luggage?
- Can I carry my laptop as hand luggage?
- Can I travel with food and liquids?
- Which items are prohibited from being carried in the hand luggage?
- I’m planning a diving holiday. How do I go about carrying my gear?