No, children and infants are no longer required to present a negative test result as there are currently no COVID-19 travel requirements in place for passengers entering Malta.
Articles in this section
- What are the current Covid-19 entry requirements to Malta?
- Do children and infants arriving in Malta require a PCR test? Will they be tested upon arrival if not?
- Can I get a Covid-19 test prior to departing from Malta International Airport?
- Is a rapid antigen test result sufficient to enter Malta?
- Do I have to quarantine upon my arrival in Malta?
- Do I need a health declaration or any other forms to enter Malta?
- Who should I speak to if I develop or see someone showing Covid-19 symptoms at the airport?
- From where can I buy face masks at Malta International Airport?
- Do I need to wear a mask on the flight and at the Airport?
- Can I visit the airport if I am not travelling?