Yes, guests are allowed to visit the airport, including the Observation Deck, Check-In Hall, the Welcomers’ Hall, and the Food Court, even if they are not travelling.
Articles in this section
- What are the current Covid-19 entry requirements to Malta?
- I got tested for Covid-19 at the airport. How will I receive my result?
- Do children and infants arriving in Malta require a PCR test? Will they be tested upon arrival if not?
- I will be travelling to Malta but I am not vaccinated / Fully vaccinated. What should I do?
- Can I get a Covid-19 test prior to departing from Malta International Airport?
- Is a rapid antigen test result sufficient to enter Malta?
- Do I have to quarantine upon my arrival in Malta?
- Do I need a health declaration or any other forms to enter Malta?
- Who should I speak to if I develop or see someone showing Covid-19 symptoms at the airport?
- From where can I buy face masks at Malta International Airport?