Children who are under 3 years of age and people having a valid medical reason are exempt from wearing a face mask at Malta International Airport.
Articles in this section
- What is the fee of a Covid-19 PCR Test upon arrival in Malta?
- Can I travel with a vaccine certificate?
- I got tested for Covid-19 at the airport. How will I receive my result?
- Do children and infants arriving in Malta require a PCR test? Will they be tested upon arrival if not?
- Do I have to get tested for Covid-19 prior to arriving to Malta International Airport from abroad? What are the requirements?
- I will be travelling to Malta but I am not vaccinated / Fully vaccinated. What should I do?
- Can I get a Covid-19 test prior to departing from Malta International Airport?
- Is a rapid antigen test result sufficient to enter Malta?
- Do I have to quarantine upon my arrival in Malta?
- Do I need a health declaration or any other forms to enter Malta?