If you, or someone you are travelling with, require special assistance during your journey through the airport, our trained staff will be on hand to make your arrival or departure from Malta as seamless and as comfortable as possible. You can book a special assistance Persons with Disability (PWD) service through your airline carrier at least 48 hours before departure.
More information regarding the PWD service may be found on our website here and it may also be requested by contacting Malta International Airport via telephone on +356 2124 9600 or by sending an e-mail on email@example.com.
The following Service Call Points are readily available at the airport to be used in order to trigger a PWD service:
- Service Call Point located near the transport drop-off area outside the Check-in Hall, close to Agenda Bookshop
- Service Call Point within the tunnel on Level -1, as you enter the main terminal building from the main car park
- Customer Services Information Desk within the Check-in Hall
- At the respective check-in counter/s
- Customer Services Information Desk at the Departure Gates