You can find this information on the airport website: https://www.maltairport.com/passenger/flights-landing/arrivals-departures/?tab=departures or on the information screens inside the terminal.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the status of my departing flight?
- How can I book a flight?
- Do you offer special assistance for families of children with autism and individuals on the spectrum?
- How can I book assistance for Persons with Disability [PWD]?
- I am travelling with children. Do you have Parenting Rooms and a Playing area?
- Can my child travel unaccompanied?
- What are the procedures for passengers travelling with pets?
- Are there any restrictions on travelling with an assistance dog?
- Can I use a Mobile Boarding Pass, or do I have to print it?
- Can I use my ID Card only to travel or do I need a passport too?