You can find the information on the airport website: Flight Information or on the information screens in the terminal.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find flight arrival time?
- How can I book a flight?
- Do you offer special assistance for families of children with autism and individuals on the spectrum?
- How can I book assistance for Persons with Reduced Mobility [PRM]?
- My luggage was lost/ damaged upon arrival, what should I do?
- Where can I get a Taxi?
- Where can I purchase public transport tickets?
- Is public transport available from the airport?
- Are bicycles or scooters available for rent at the airport?
- Where can I rent a car?